Monday, July 16, 2012

Life Changes

Well, my husband and I are officially separated.  We signed our separation papers yesterday and I filed them at the courthouse today. I don't really know what else to say about that.  I do love him and care about him, but it is not the same as it used to be.I am not IN LOVE with him anymore. We can't seem to get along any more.  Neither of us are happy and I decided that we should just end it. We have been working on it for about 2 yrs now and it has not gotten any better.  I have things I need to work on in my own heart and head and so does he.  It is not easy at all. There is a lot of adjusting to do for us both.  He has moved in with his sister and her family and i am all alone trying to pay the bills with my meager unemployment check and go to school.  We will both be ok. 

On a bit of a more positive note, I went to the school advised them of my situation and gave them a copy of our separation papers.  My fiancial aid forms were revised and I will now receive a full federal pell grant.  Otherwise, I would no longer be able to attend school.  I will now start my Respiratory Therapy classes on August 23.  I am scared to death!

I've got studying to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment